A warm welcome!
Die-Tagestour.de is an organizer of individual day tours and exclusive tours for small groups up to 8 persons.
Die-Tagestour.de is a small tour operator with a few hundred guests per year. The focus is on selected tours in small groups or completely individual offers. Personal reference and insider knowledge are just as essential bases for the selection of a tour as a sympathetic uniqueness of the respective places.
Down-to-earthness and moderation are important criteria in the planning and implementation of the tours and in the selection of partners, most of whom are small businesses. We want to be remembered positively not only by our guests but also by our partners in the vacation regions – as people and as a professional travel provider.
The decisive factor is a well-organized day in an informal, family atmosphere. Ideally, you won’t remember the tour guide later, but better the great walks, encounters, views, stimulating conversations with your fellow travelers… Die-Tagestour.de prefers destinations with remarkable natural or cultural phenomena.
Which is self-evident:
1) The safety of the participants is paramount.
2) Adherence to the advertised program schedule.
3) Your money goes preferentially to local down-to-earth small businesses.
How we like to travel:
1) Preferably on foot.
2) By minibus.
3) Sometimes on smaller boats.
The current favorite destinations are:
1) Ore Mountains at Christmas time.
2) Spreewald in spring.
3) Leipzig in autumn.
What is very important:
1) A pleasant, informal, appreciative (group) atmosphere.
2) Culinary tastings in the respective area from the respective area.
3) The situational improvisation of additional services during the tour.
If we ever stay overnight:
1) Preferably in family-run hotels and guesthouses.
2) In best locations also in larger hotels.
3) On hikes also in simple summit accommodations.
What guests say:
1) “An intense and yet very personal city walk” – Margarethe from Austria.
2) “The tour brought me very close to St. Petersburg and its people.” – Marianne from Berlin
3) “Not an 0815 tour, it was well organized.” – Massimo from Switzerland