Cross-country skiing or downhill skiing on Fichtelberg and around Boží Dar
The German-Czech Ore Mountains ridge around Fichtelberg and Boží Dar still belongs to the snow-sure low mountain ranges in Europe. In sparsely populated forest and open country areas, there are up to 200km of groomed cross-country ski trails and numerous downhill slopes at altitudes ranging from 800m to 1215m. Both cross-country hikes and location hikes (starting point = destination) with skis can be easily carried out here. Also the infrastructure for gastronomy or ski service is well developed. However, the connection with public transport is incomplete, so that long-distance hikes are often difficult to carry out. This is exactly what the transfer offer is made for. But also downhill skiers or snowboarders are welcome to come along.
Let us pick you up from the door of your hotel or house in Leipzig and the surrounding area. We will transport you directly to the cross-country ski trail or downhill slope at the Fichtelberg in the Ore Mountains. Bring your own equipment or rent it directly at the Fichtelberg or in Oberwiesenthal. During the day you can explore the trails and slopes at your own pace (without a guide or tour leader).
In the late afternoon you will be picked up again at the same parking lot and driven back to your front door. If you want to do cross-country skiing, we will be happy to pick you up from the end point.
Day tour on the snowy ridge of the Ore Mountains
- 8 o’clock pick up from the front door incl. luggage transfer
- Transfer to Oberwiesenthal resort or to Fichtelberg mountain
- assistance with tour or slope selection
- if necessary assistance with the selection of the ski rental station
- 5 p.m. pick-up from the ski slope or cross-country ski trail incl. luggage transport
- return transfer to Leipzig (at front door)
Please bring your own previous knowledge of cross-country skiing or downhill skiing and sufficient physical fitness for a ski tour.
The condition of the slopes, trails and snow conditions are beyond our control.
This activity may be canceled or cancelled at short notice in case of lack of snow or bad weather conditions.
Weather related arrival delays may occur.
A passport or ID card is required to access the slopes on the Czech side of the mountains.
- Transfer front door – Oberwiesenthal – front door in minibus up to 8 persons
- Luggage transport
- Pick-up service from the track/piste on request
- Doorstep pickup
- Information material and tour tips
- Snacks and drinks during transfer
- 495,- € incl. VAT. Group price for 1 to 8 persons (minibus)
- January to March with sufficient snow or prepared cross-country ski trails/pistes: Saturdays, Sundays, holidays and vacation days in Saxony immediately bookable
- other dates on request
Start and finish
- Start 9 am pickup from hotel or home in the area of Saxony (Chemnitz, Leipzig, Dresden, etc.) and also from the area of Halle, Gera and Jena.
- Finish 8 p.m. Arrival at pickup location or by appointment.
Number of participants
- up to 8 persons
- up to 4 weeks before departure cancelable free of charge
- up to 24 hours before departure rebookable free of charge
- from 24 hours before departure cancellation fee 100% of the tour price
The day tour on the cross-country trails or ski slopes of the Ore Mountains is suitable for you if you …
- are already used to moving on 1 or 2 boards in the snow.
- love a winter day in the fresh air in wind and weather.
- can organize yourself and know what you need for a ski tour.
- can orientate themselves well and move respectfully in nature.
- are used to physical exertion and are suitably fit.
- like a rustic, wintry stop with hot drinks.
- can enjoy high altitude air.
- are not afraid of a cross-border trip to the Czech Republic.
- … .
- No need to search for parking space and parking fees.
- Relaxation during arrival and departure in winter conditions.
- Insider tips on cross-country skiing tours and downhill slopes.
Direct contact with the driver
Do you have questions about the tour or are you interested in an individual program? Then please click the button below. After complete input of your data you will receive an answer. There will be no extra costs.
You would like to book and pay for the day tour online immediately? Then please click the button below. You will be redirected to the booking and payment partner Bookingkit. There will be no extra costs for you.